ENKA's Quality Management System has been established based on the principles of minimal bureaucracy and documentation which allows, quick decision making and implementation. These features are achieved and successfully integrated into the quality management system by utilizing the site-based management and process approach which includes:
- Understanding current and future customer needs, meeting with customer requirements and striving to exceed customer expectations,
- Leadership to establish unity of purpose and direction to create and maintain the internal environment in which ENKA employees can become fully involved in achieving the company's objectives,
- ENKA members, at all levels, are the essence of ENKA organization and their full involvement enables the usage of their abilities for ENKA’s quality achievement,
- Management of activities and related resources as a whole process to achieve the desired results more efficiently,
- Identifying, understanding and managing interrelated processes as a system which contributes to the ENKA’s effectiveness and efficiency in achieving ENKA’s quality objectives,
- Continuous improvement of ENKA’s overall performance as a permanent objective of ENKA organization,
- Effective decisions based on the analysis of data and information, and
- Mutually beneficial relationships with suppliers to create value.
ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management System is used as an important tool for the continuous assurance and improvement of ENKA’s Quality Management System.The certification body of British Standard Institution performs periodical audits for the continuation of the validity of the ISO 9001:2008 certificate.
ENKA ISO 9001:2008 certificate
In addition to the ISO Certification, ENKA's Quality Assurance Program for performing construction, including engineering design, procurement, quality control, contracting, fabrication or installation, as applicable complies with the ASME Boiler and Pressure Vessel Codes. The following ASME certification marks, which is regarded as the hallmark of acceptance and certification, is used to indicate that the stamped item(s) conform to the latest edition of the ASME Boiler and Pressure Vessel Codes.
||Power Boiler Assemblies
||Alternative Rules for Pressure Vessels
ENKA'S QUALITY STATEMENT
Our Field of Activity is:
to act as a contractor and/or investor for construction and operation of important industrial, commercial and infrastructure facilities at home as well as abroad.
Our Mission is:
to continuously increase our contribution to the economies of the countries where we work while preserving our feature of being an enterprise which implements the tasks it undertakes with outstanding success in quality and execution time; to be a company whose involvement is desired by its clients; to be a company that retains a reasonable profit margin from its undertakings; and to be a company with which its employees are proud to be associated.
Our Core Principles:
We have adhered to the below stated principles since our foundation, and we will adhere to these in the future in order to fulfill our mission.
- Not to compromise general and professional ethics,
- Always to adopt a constructive attitude towards our clients, customers and partners, beyond the mere fulfillment of our contractual duties,
- To be receptive to innovations, to implement state of the art technologies and always to seek the better,
- To be sensitive and cautious in matters of work safety and environmental protection,
- To train our young employees in accordance with our culture to be creative, industrious and honest and to take care that our employees work as individuals who are self confident, communicative, ready to exercise powers vested in them and to assume responsibility, and
- To seek our competitive advantage and profit in perfection of our own management and technical skills.