1. In which areas does ENKA İnşaat ve Sanayi A.Ş. operate?
ENKA is operating in four different segments:
• Engineering and construction,
• Power production,
• Real Estate development and management,
• Trading and manufacturing.
2. What is the paid-up capital of ENKA İnşaat ve Sanayi A.Ş.?
The paid-up capital of ENKA İnşaat ve Sanayi A.Ş. is TL 3.200.000.000 (equivalent to 2.040.351.778 US$).
3. When are the General Assembly Meetings held?
The General Assembly Meetings of ENKA İnşaat ve Sanayi A.Ş. are held every year at the end of April. The date, time and place of the meetings are announced via İstanbul Stock Exchange announcement and our website as well as the announcement published on two daily national newspapers.
4. Where are the General Assembly Meetings held?
If the announcements are not contrary to this, the meetings are held at the below address:
Balmumcu Mahallesi, Bestekar Şevki Bey Sokak, Enka 3rd Building, Conference Hall, Beşiktaş - İstanbul
5. How should the Proxy Voting Form be prepared?
If the Proxy Voting Form is prepared by corporate shareholder then the form should be stamped and duly signed by the authorized signatories and the power of authorization should be provided. For the individual shareholders the form should be notarized by a notary public. The Proxy Voting Forms should be sent to the Investor Relations Department at Balmumcu Mahallesi, Bestekar Şevki Bey Sokak, Enka 1. Binası Beşiktaş – İstanbul.